PDS Tech Inc Parts Cart Assembler/Fabricator in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Parts Cart Assembler/Fabricator in Wichita, KS.
Summary: The job is in support of a Logistics capital project to redesign the Engine Supermarket. The job itself will be constructing tube and joint materials into specific racks to present parts to the parts pickers.
• Cutting tube material to specific lengths in an efficient manner
• Assist in assembling pre-designed racks
• At times be inspired to come up with solutions to non-standard part presentation issues
• Be focused and reliable enough to work by one’s self should the need arise
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of prior experience in manufacturing or industrial operations
• Operation of hand tools such as saws, drills and impact tools
• Some type of construction or assembly experience where visualization was an important component of the job
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.