National Oilwell Varco Mechanical Service Engineer (Omani Nationals Only) in United States
Title: Mechanical Service Engineer (Omani Nationals Only) Location: null Other Locations: null
Facility Position Title:
Service Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
HCM Job Name:
Non - Exempt
Investigate product problems and complete the corrective action necessary to achieve improved customer satisfaction.
· Manage projects, which include upgrading and/or installing products as well as repair product performance items. · Investigate reported product problems and initiate corrective action following through on the corrective action required ensuring successful field implementation. · Conduct field operational analysis, make improvement recommendations and conduct retrofit management to assist in the development of products. · Participate in product design reviews through analyzing events, preparing review packages and recommending solutions. · Provide information and support all customers with equipment problems. · Manage turnkey, installation and repair projects to achieve project goals with meeting technical, delivery and budgetary expectations. · Travel required. · Perform other work related task as required as assigned. · Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
Facility Specific Requirements:
- 3 years experience in NOV Rig Technologies
- Technical/ Functional Knowledge of Drilling Rig Equipment/Operations (NOV manufactured equipment)
- 3 years Hands on experience in overhauling/maintenance, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis of industrial hydraulic equipment and electromechanical/mechanical rotating equipment specifically manufactured by NOV3 years hands on experience in PLC, VFD & Amphion for Electrical Service Engineers Qualifications / Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience · Certification in BST/C1 Health and Safety Hazard Recognition, ORT, H2S, AHAF and FTW