Daifuku Web Holding Company ELS - Industrial Maintenance Technician I in United States
Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sam’s Club).
Industrial Maintenance Technician I
- Assists in the maintenance and troubleshooting of all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
- Responsible for completing all training plans for service technicians
- Responsible for following all Preventive Maintenance programs
- Ability to assist in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of control components – photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachometers. and encoders.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- PC competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
- Experience with conveyors, understand flow of system, start, stop, and un-jam. Check zones, belt tracking, and oilier, minor repairs, PM's with assistants
- Slam, Print and Apply, able to start system and know key components with basis adjustments. Ability to repair printers adjusts photo eyes and scales
- Box Makers- start and stop load fill and change tape, know key components and make adjustments. Perform PM’s and do basic repairs
- Electrical knowledge of basics components. Use test equipment ability to do simple circuitry.
- HVAC- have the understanding where the equipment is. Needs to know who their resources are. Ability to clean filters with knowledge of basic components.
- Plumbing- can shut off water and identify problems. Can repair plastic PVC pipe.
- Building lighting- able to change out lights. Troubleshooting of lights, displays and wiring in each bay.
- Compressors, Pneumatics- knows what they do and how to take readings. Able to reset, change out filters, oils and basic compressor experience.
- Metal and wood fabrication skills
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.
# of Openings: 1