Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. Land Development CADD Technician I - State College, PA in State College, Pennsylvania
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an award winning, employee-owned civil engineering consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania & West Virginia. Founded in 1962, HRG has been dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective design solutions to public and private sector clients in the municipal, water and wastewater, land development, transportation, water resources, geographic information systems (GIS), survey, environmental, construction phase, and financial services markets for over 50 years.
We are actively pursuing a motivated, focused, and willing to learn CADD Technician Ito join our Land Development group in State College, PA. As a CADD Technician at HRG, you are responsible for Computer Aided Drafting & Design related to civil engineering design projects including but not limited to:
- Utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D, drafts both simple and complicated drawings, full plan sets, profiles, cross sections, and details
- Organizes and maintains drawing and documentation database for each project, sets up sheet size, scale, plan set, and contents
Works closely with other CADD Technicians to maintain CADD standards, drawing libraries, documentation, and finished product quality Required Experience
Associate’s Degree in Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- 6-months to 2 years of prior experience with civil/municipal engineering projects in land development design, preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate skills in computers, geometry, trigonometry, and drafting
- Working knowledge of drafting software and CADD concepts
Additional Preferred Experience
- Site grading and cut/fill balancing
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D
- Basic Oil and Gas Industry knowledge
Why Consider a Career with HRG
- We offer a dynamic work place with a team atmosphere that encourages career growth and professional development.
- We value the commitment and dedication of our employee-owners, therefore HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Recipient of the 2015 Premier Award for Client Satisfaction by PSMJ Resources, Inc.®
- Consistently named among the Top 500 Design Firms by Engineering News-Record (ENR) Magazine for more than 10 years
- Named one of the top 100 privately held companies in Central Pennsylvania by Central Penn Business Journal
Tracking Code: 25CTE1.0303-SC-1
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular