Penn Power Group Diesel Tech Trainee/Utility Worker in Muncy, Pennsylvania
Penn Power Group is looking for Diesel Tech Trainee/Utility person to join our team.
In this position your primary duty will be training with lead and advanced level Technicians.
You will also handle for the day to day operation of branch maintenance including but not limited to emptying trash, cleaning floors, replacing light bulbs, re-stocking supplies, delivering parts, picking up and delivering customer vehicles, and basic equipment repair.
Other Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) :
- Keeping a clean, safe and orderly facility; both inside and out Maintaining a commercial driver’s license
- Identifying and reporting safety observations to management
- Keeping current with company safety training goals
- Ability to operate fork lift
- Basic mechanical skills
- “Can do” personality
- Good work ethic displaying both energy and initiative to complete tasks
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Class B CDL drivers license with clean driving record preferred
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact HRInfo@pennpowergroup.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: July 10, 2018